iPad provides the best platform to play any game for its users as the iPad provides a large screen to feel a different gaming experience. To play the game on your iPad, you must have Bluetooth connectivity to connect the iPad with the PS4 controller.
There are various gaming consoles and its controller that provides numerous features to its users. In the list of controllers, DualShock 4 is the latest gaming controller developed by Sony. From the year 1994, Sony is striving to provide best-featured gaming controllers to give the best feel of the game. Some have taken back due to lack of some necessary and demanding features, but the DualShock 4 is said to be the best gaming controller ever launched by Sony.
DualShock 4 comes with new design and latest updated features to give the most boost to the game with the inclusion of Bluetooth, redesigned grips, compatible bumpers, and new triggers. The Bluetooth functionality of the controller made it accessible for other devices like iOS 13 etc.
Pursue the under-mentioned steps to know how to pair your gaming controller to your iOS device:
About Connecting PS4 Controller to iPad through Bluetooth
The introduction of Bluetooth into DualShock 4 enhances the power and accessibility of your device to connect with it.
Previously when the iOS 13 was not launched, the DualShock 4 faces various downgrades. You were not able to pair your DualShock with any other devices once it is connected.
With the launching of iOS 13, the OS of the iPad boosts up. This is the reason that the pairing became an easy task to play any game seamlessly on the iPad. Now, you can connect two different devices and use your controller to play your desired game.
Syncing DualShock 4 on iPad through Bluetooth
- First of all, you have to make sure that your gaming controller is fully charged.
- After that, tap and hold the “PS” tab along-with the Share button until you see white light flashes on your device. The light is the indicator of pairing with another gadget.
- Now, hit the “Settings” tab located on your iPad.
- After that, hit the “Bluetooth” option and turn the feature “On.”
- Next, hit the wireless controller option once it displays on your device.
Note: In case you are unable to view your gadget’s name, then it is recommended to turn “On” and “Off” the Bluetooth.
If you play your desired game on any of the gaming platforms without paired conditions, then the iPad screen will provide all the featured tabs. It also includes necessary actions to navigate in and around the display. On the other hand, if you pair DualShock 4 with your device, then all these tabs and bars will be removed. It provides you a smooth gaming experience that you have never enjoyed before.
About SteelSeries Nimbus
In case you do not desire to play with DualShock 4, then there is another option of playing the game on your iOS device. “SteelSeries Nimbus” is another gaming controller that comes with metal body and gunmetal gray colored plastic body that looks attractive. It is compatible with all your iOS devices and equips with a powerful battery life. It can be purchased with an amount of about 45 dollars.
The company SteelSeries launches gaming equipment for PC, but these work better on iOS devices. One can also play the game through his Stream Library.
Syncing Nimbus with Your iOS Devices
- First and foremost, check properly that the Nimbus is properly charged.
- After that, launch your Nimbus and then hit the tab “Bluetooth.” It will be located at the uppermost portion of your device to get into the syncing mode.
- Now, hit the “Settings” option on the iPad.
- Next, press the “Bluetooth” tab and then hit the “Nimbus” device for syncing.
- Note: If you find your Nimbus is not appearing in the list of syncing devices, then try to On and Off your Bluetooth functions.
- If you are searching for other related games, then it is recommended to locate the companion application for Nimbus by navigating the “App Store.”
- There will be a list having various games and other programs that gives you various documentation and other applications that you might need for playing the game.
Alexa Thomson is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on quickbooks support and many other accounting software-related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.