Google Home device is one of the handiest devices available in the market right now. It offers you a weather update, music, news and anything else you want to know with a single voice command. You can also add multiple users or groups on it and it even lets you customize your commands as well. So, here are a few steps to add another person or voice to Google Home.
Add the Voice
If you want to add the voice, then pursue the instruction given below.
- First of all, you have to launch the Google Home application on your device.
- After that, go to the Home button and tap on it.
- Then choose the device you would like to configure.
- You should select the Device settings button.
- Navigate to the Voice Match button.
- Later, go to Plus icon and tap on it.
- Now, pursue the on-screen steps.
Add other Person’s Voice
- Get started by going to the Google Home application.
- After that, you should select the Account button in the upper right-hand side of the display.
- You have to choose the Settings button.
- Now, go to the Voice Match button and tap on it.
Choose one of the Four Options:
- Teaching the Assistant your voice once more.
- Inviting people who use the devices.
- Sharing devices via Voice Match.
- Deleting Voice Match.
Shared Voice Match Steps
If you want to shared voice match steps, then pursue the instruction given below.
- To get started, you should prevent access to YouTube.
- You should only permit to enter Google Play Music via Google Play Music family plan.
- After that, prevent access to Online shops.
- Now, you should prevent the access of third-party apps that don’t have a ‘For Families’ label or rating.
Sending New Member Invitations
If you want to send new member invitations, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First and foremost, you have to go to the Google Home application on your device.
- After that, you should select the Settings button.
- Navigate to the Home Members button.
- You should go to the +Plus button situated on the top right-hand side of the display.
- Then input the person’s email ID, which you would like to invite.
- Go to the Save option.
- You have to check via the detail listing what new members should be able to use smart devices.
- Now, navigate to the Send Invite option at the lower side of the display.
Unlink the Voice from the Device
If you want to unlink the voice from the device, then pursue the instruction given below.
- To get started, go to the Google Home application.
- After that, you should navigate to the end of the screen and select Account.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Then you should select Assistant and choose Voice Match.
- Navigate to the device you would like to unlink.
Alexa Thomson is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on quickbooks support and many other accounting software-related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.