The ever-growing charges of cable TV subscriptions are restricting people from continuing with their services. The majority of the viewers have already left it for streaming platforms. Streaming services are excellent; however, they can charge a lot as well. It is not the case with Pluto TV as it can be accessed for free. So, here are the instructions to activate the Pluto TV.
Is Pluto TV Free?
- First of all, go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then you should enter Pluto TV into the search bar and download the application.
- Also, you can download this app from the Google Play Store for Android devices like tablets and Android TV.
- If you are using 4th generation Apple TV devices, you can locate the application on iTunes.
- You can download different Amazon Kindle and Fire tablets the same as Fire TV and Stick from the official site of Amazon.
- Different types of brands like Samsung, Sony smart, Vizio, and many more companies are soon going to release Pluto TV functions as an application.
- For Mac computers and Windows PC, you can download this app from Pluto’s official site.
- Go to the store and download this app for PlayStation 4 and Xbox consoles.
- Also, you can access directly through the web browser on mobile devices and computers.
- If you would like to watch Pluto TV online, then navigate to the https://corporate.pluto.tv/where-to-watch and select the “Watch Now” option in the “Watch on the Web” field.
Requirements to Activate Pluto TV
If you want to know the requirements of activating Pluto TV, then you can follow the provided steps.
- Get started by installing Pluto TV on the device.
- Click on “Sign Up” in the menu section and fill up the membership form.
- You have to open the Guide.
- Navigate to Channel 02. Optionally, you can select the “Activate” button on the left-hand side of Pluto TV’s guide.
- Then you will see the six-digit activation code top of the display.
- When you are signed in, select the MyPluto on the phone.
- Navigate to the Activate screen and input the code you receive.
- If you are not signed in or you don’t own an account, then visit “Pluto.tv/activate” and type the device’s code.
Unpair the Device with Pluto TV
If you want to unpair the device with Pluto TV, then you can follow the provided steps.
- To get started, navigate to the MyPluto.
- Then select the Activate option.
- After that, you should choose the device.
- Now, click on the” X” button to unpair the device.
Casting Pluto TV via Google Chrome on Web
If you want to cast Pluto TV via Google Chrome on the web, then you can follow the provided steps.
- To begin, open Google Chrome on the computer.
- After that, go to the “More” icon at the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Navigate to the menu and choose the “Cast” option.
- Click on Chromecast. When it’s hooked up, an icon indicating its active status will show up.
Casting Pluto TV via Google Chrome on Android and iOS Devices
If you want to cast Pluto TV via Google Chrome on Android and iOS devices, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First, you have to open Pluto TV on the device.
- After that, you should choose the channel you would like to cast.
- You have to select the “Cast” icon on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Navigate to the presented castings devices and choose Chromecast.
Turn on Captions on Android
If you want to turn on captions on Android, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First, you have to open Settings on your device.
- After that, choose the Accessibility option.
- Go to the “Captions.”
- You have to switch the toggle “Captions” to “On.”
- Then open the Pluto TV.
- Tap on the display.
- Select “CC.”
- Now, choose the language.
Turn on Captions on Amazon
If you want to turn on captions on Amazon, then you can follow the provided steps.
- Get started by turning on Fire TV’s accessibility settings.
- You should go to the “Captions” field and activate them.
- Navigate to the Pluto TV and hit the Menu button on the TV’s remote.
- Now, choose the language you would like the captions to be shown in.
Turn on Captions on Roku
If you want to turn on captions on Roku, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First, open Pluto TV on the Roku device.
- After that, play anything.
- Hit the “Start” button.
- Go to the “Closed captioning” option.
- Now, navigate to the presented list of captions and hit on left and right arrows.
Celine Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on quickbooks support and many other accounting software-related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.